Duplicating Apps or Contents
This article explains how you can duplicate any content and a content can be an app/file/video/images/HTML/composition
- Login to OnSign account
- Go to content section
- Search the content in the search bar or locate the folder where the content is available
- Select the content and right click on it to see the options
- To duplicate a content click on the "Duplicate" icon.
- You will now be able to see a copy of the file in the same folder. The file is auto-named with suffix 'copy' as shown in the image below.
- To rename the duplicated content right click on the file and select rename
- Type the new name in the popup window and click on the rename button.
- To move the duplicated file to any other folder, right click and select move.
- Select the appropriate folder in the 'Select Destination Folder' popup
window and click on the move button.