Encode videos using Adobe Media Encoder
This guide explains the process of compressing a video file.
If the size of the video is large, then compress the video using Adobe Media Encoder. This applies especially when uploading the video to OnSign and Website. Moreover it will save space and time to load on campaigns.
- Open Adobe Media Encoder.
- Drag and drop OR double click in the queue section to add the video
- Click on the preset to select the appropriate preset
- You will see a popup window, here you can click on Format dropdown and select H.264
- Now click on Preset dropdown and select the preset that you want.
- You can even manually do the settings as needed on the right hand side "Video" section
- Click on "OK"
- You can select the folder location to save the video output under "Output File"
- Click on the Green "play" button to start the video compression.
- You will see the video processing
- The status shows that the video is compressed and you click on the output file to get the compressed video