How to Encode videos using HandBrake
This guide explains the process of compressing the video file.
If the size of the video is large, then we need to compress the video using Hand brake. This applies especially when Uploading the video to OnSign and Website. Moreover it will save space and time to load on campaigns.
- Open HandBrake.
- Drag and drop OR click on "File" then select video and click on open.
- After adding the video to HandBrake, select the format as mp4 under summary section and click on browse
- Select the folder where you want to save the encoded/compressed video and give a file name and click on save.
- Click on "Start Encode" button on the top, below the file menu.
- You will see the video encoding process at the bottom of the application.
- The status shows "Queue Finished" and you click on the Browser again to get the compressed video file.