How to set up a OnSign Player on Android Device
Requirements to setup player and install OnSign app on android device:
1. Android player
3. WiFi/Internet connection
4. HDMI Cable/VGA
- Connect an HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the Android TV box.
- Connect the other end to an open HDMI port on your TV
- Connect the Android TV box's power cable
- Insert batteries into the Android TV box's remote.
- Turn on the TV and the android box
- Press the INPUT or SOURCE button on your remote using TV remote
- Select the input for your Android TV box (HDMI 11 or HDMI 2)
- Now use your Android TV remote and follow the instructions shown on the screen to setup the player it will ask for
- Connect WiFi, you can use onscreen keyboard or connect the wired keyboard to the android box to enter the password
- Now setup/login through a Google account
- Go to the Application Menu in the Player by pressing the Menu button
- Open any browser and download the latest version of OnSign App as per the Operating system from this link : https://onsign.tv/downloads
- To locate the downloaded file press "Home" and go to File Manager "Fx"
- Go to downloads, double click on the OnSign file downloaded
- Select install
- Go back home by pressing the "Press Home" button
- Open the OnSign App from the application menu in the player
- You will see a code displayed on OnSign App
- Go to player section on OnSign website
- Select "Setup Player"
- Enter the code displayed on OnSign App
- After entering the code the App will download the campaigns to the player. This process will take some time.
- Once downloading & syncing is completed, the OnSign App will start playing campaigns.
- Monitor the player closely and make sure there are no errors or other issues with the player.