Onsign Brightness Control
Brightness Control Using Onsign
This guide explains how to use Onsign to control the brightness of your screens
- In Onsign, go to the Players tab, located on the left sidebar.
- Under the Players tab, you will see a list of all the players and player groups under your account. Click on the players or player groups that you wish to change settings for.
- From the Player’s page, go to the Settings tab as shown.
- Under Settings, scroll down the entire page until you locate the Brightness Control Settings. Click on the ‘Enable’ option to use Brightness Control.
- When Enabled, Brightness Control determines the brightness of the display whenever it is not operating during specified hours. A scale allows for the display to be dimmed.
- You can click the ‘Add Another’ button in the lower right corner of the options box to add time constraints for multiple different brightness settings.
- Remember to click the ‘Save Changes’ button to implement the Brightness Control settings when you are done.
Fix OnSign Player Errors
Fix OnSign Player Errors This article explains how to spot and fix some common errors that occur on OnSign players. Note: Watch out if the WiFi signal is weak due which the player may show errors as it cannot download contents properly. In such ...
Uploading Videos to Onsign Campaigns
Uploading Videos to OnSign Campaigns This guide explains the process on adding new video content request to OnSign players by compressing the video file size. Compress the video file size using a handbrake tool or Adobe Media Encoder. Note ...
Introduction to Onsign
Introduction to OnSign This article explains how to Login to Onsign. You will be provided with a username and password at orientation. Please contact your Team leader/Manager for receiving your username and password. Understanding OnSign 4 main ...
Updating OnSign TV Player
Updating OnSign Live Player This guide explains the process of updating OnSign app to the latest version available on the website. A live player is an active player that is currently serving at a client at their location. Update the OnSign version ...
How to set up a OnSign Player on Android Device
How to set up a OnSign Player on Android Device Requirements to setup player and install OnSign app on android device: 1. Android player 2. Television/Monitor 3. WiFi/Internet connection 4. HDMI Cable/VGA 5. Keyboard 6. Mouse Connect an HDMI cable ...