Uploading Videos to OnSign Campaigns
This guide explains the process on adding new video content request to OnSign players by compressing the video file size.
- Compress the video file size using a handbrake tool or Adobe Media Encoder.
Note : Check out the links given below to see the procedures:
How to encode video using HandBrake tool.
How to encode video using Adobe Media Encoder.
- Once the video is encoded go to players in OnSign
- Go to "campaigns in player" and open a specific campaign in which you want to add a video
- Drag and drop the video in the content section in a specific folder
- Once the video is uploaded drag and drop the video to the appropriate division in the timeline as per its dimension.
- Click on save and publish